Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm still here!!

Yes, I’m actually still alive. This week has been a blur. My brother is in town for the Ravens/Raiders game today, so things have been hectic. Although no writing happened this weekend, I actually enjoyed doing nothing and didn’t get bent out of shape because I didn’t write. I watched some movies – Iron Man, There Will Be Blood, and Sex in the City. All were great! I enjoy watching movies by myself sometimes and I watched There Will Be Blood last night while Charlie did homework (by brother went over a friend’s house) and I watched Sex in the City this morning at 7:30 (Charlie and Dom had already left for the game – tailgating!). It felt great not to be rushing around trying to get a million things accomplished. I keep reminding myself that I’m not off track and the writing will start up again come next weekend. I find it virtually impossible, given my current job, to do any writing during the week. I’m not one to skimp on sleep, so it’s not like I can stay up late to write and I already get up at 4 am, so forget about getting up early. I can actually get a good deal accomplished on the weekends when I’m focused.

That’s all for the moment. My brain is still on “relax” mode, so I’m going to take advantage of it while I can!

No comments: